Elliot Scott Group are currently seeking an Internal Sales Representative based in Horsham.
Are you ambitious and driven by success? Are you a talented salesperson, someone who can unlock doors? Do you have a great work ethic and are motivated by exceeding targets? Can you bring a unique set of skills to a business? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to dictate your own career path within a company who will help you realise your full potential?
What we need from you:
- Sales experience – Is desirable but not essential as full training will be offered.
- Communication- Candidates must be able to adapt their communication style where necessary and be confident whilst speaking with clients when developing business
- Confident telephone manner – It is vital that candidates have a confident telephone manner to gain the trust of potential and existing customers
- Commercially aware – All candidates must have the ability to understand and adhere to company systems and procedures and work in line with the current sales development plan. Having a broad knowledge of ferrous and non-ferrous metals in standard and special grades and forms is an advantage but not essential
- Relationship builder – The ideal candidate would be adept at building and successfully maintaining effective and profitable business relationships with customers
- Key Words – The ideal candidate would be confident, tenacious, a team player, proactive, have honesty and integrity, be influential, accurate, a creative thinker, a good negotiator and will be ambitious.
You would be working for the Sales Manager under the leadership of the Service Centre Manager carrying out daily duties which include:
- Answering sales enquiries and orders and calling clients to service their accounts
- Closing deals and finding opportunities to increase margin
- Providing sales quotes for potential clients and processing sales orders
- Chasing feedback from clients regarding quotes
- Gain the trust and respect of existing clients through effective communication and administration
- Hitting monthly/yearly individual and team targets
- Finding new business opportunities from existing customers
- Making proactive calls and emails and making full use of the internal CRM system
- Salary : (based on experience - to be discussed at interview)
- Participation in an incentive bonus scheme
- Working hours 09:00 to 17:00 - Monday to Friday
- 25 days holiday
If you are interested in this role please call Kira on 01293 908308
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £24,000.00-£28,000.00 per year